A new chapter is starting in my life... but I have no idea yet what it will be called, though perhaps this is always the case unless one is blessed with uncommon prescience or cursed with absolute predictability in life. I will be travelling to Latin America (via San Fran) and then back 'home' to Southeast Asia (via Dubai) over the course of 5-6 months. I hope to share (some of) my stories with you as they unfold.

Saturday, September 17, 2005



Went for a refreshing swim in the lake yesterday morning, at La Playa Dorada though as you can see it might well be called La Playa Negra! Lars just managed to escape being caught on camera, but you can see Brandon (American) in the water and Mike (Aussie) on shore -- they're staying next door to us como los hijos de hermana de Francisco... so I guess that makes us cousins.

La fiesta luna llena es esta noche and there will apparently be full moon parties happening on various private beaches. I wasn't really expecting this kind of party scene out here but as it's here I think it would be rude not to go... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home